xKore - Magnum (FULL) xKore - Magnum (FULL)

Wow

Seriously, the best dubstep track i've heard in a LONG time. I will definitely be buying this to have 320kbps

10/10, 5/5, faved and soon to be purchased.

{dj-N} Come Clean {dj-N} Come Clean

>O_O<

At first i was expecting a quiet, emotional song. Then it just puts your mind into a milky way chunk blow. Epic track. You should never, NEVER feel iffy to put your music out there. If you don't hear peoples responses to your music, then you won't learn how to create epic works like this.

{Dj-L}Lost In Time_In progress {Dj-L}Lost In Time_In progress

This isnt finished?

Why not? With what you have here, its pushing to be a BADASS hard trance track.

PLEEEEEEEEEASE finish this.

SR - U Madstep SR - U Madstep

Wild.

At first the odd time signature bothered me, but when the bass dropped, it all made sense. Definitely an acquired taste. If you can listen and appreciate it in all its oddly timed glory, it is FUN! And like sameezy says, early on it harkens back to Doom I, E1M3. Well done, M8.

NGHH KO1 - Theicon Vs Redmong NGHH KO1 - Theicon Vs Redmong

Not bad

Not bad. The vocals would sound a hell of a lot better if the vocal mix was cut about 5db on 10-15khz.

!~Status~! !~Status~!

Not bad, but needs work.

Glitch the hell out of it, make it less repetitive, and clean up the mixing a little.
Its a good start. But not finished.

TheElementalProdigy responds:

I Can See What You Mean But As Always
The Reason This Song ISNT As Good As It Should B Is Because I Left Out A Segment By Mistake.
Thanks For The Review

Behind the Lens Behind the Lens

Sick

This is some wild sounding dubstep/psytrance. Only thing i'd change would be the kick and bass, the kick cutoff should come up about 50-60hz, the bass cutoff down about 30hz. Sounds a touch overwhelming at times. Otherwise, awesome track, i'd bake to this anyday.