Chris Guy = Good Chris Guy = Good

5 minutes later.... *SUDDEN REALIZATION!!!!* It's a looped animation with no joke, and no punchline.

GOD BLAMMIT!!!!

Madness- Confabulation Madness- Confabulation

Over years of watching this.... Especially after the first viewing. This looks, to me, like the birth of Tricky.

TC Round 3: Wacky Races TC Round 3: Wacky Races

Great work

Great animation, but some of the sound design could have been MUCH better.

9/10 Though, its still a pisser.

To dvd1223 -- If you hadn't noticed, the coat is open in the center, perfect for a bullet to pass through, and lead, while heavy, is quite soft, a FMJ high power rifle round would go right through it.

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Sick, twisted, demented, and fokkin AWESOME

Some of those deaths were great. But some were rather mundane, or well, common. And your animation style is awesome, especially the dancing LOL during the rickroll. Great flick, dude.

After all that chaos and insanity, the Peace ending kind of creeped me out. It was oddly realistic after the other maniacal deaths.

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

Wow

Out of the 3 Shock films, this is the 2nd best. Shock 2 is better because of a straight up badass fight. But THIS, Shock 3, has the best effects and graphics. The use of slow-motion was great, and you brought the speed back to normal so fluidly. It gives me chills. You GOTTA make a 4th. You have yet to reach your limit.

Incident:001A Incident:001A

Best madness short ever

Finally, a touch into the mind of Hank! You seriously are mental, Krinkels. You're a genius.

Krinkels > Universe

Tankmen:Dual part 2 Tankmen:Dual part 2

Awesome Music Video

Topped off with a fuggin HILARIOUS ENDING!

Pico Mart Pico Mart

Awesome and hilarious

But seriously, whats up with Picos hair? Anime style?!

Lobster Pencil 3 Lobster Pencil 3

HOLY SHIT!!!!

I think my retinas just became self aware and walked out my ears!!!!

Amazing. But you gotta work on the audio track. Turn it down a bit, its distorting like crazy. And for that, you get 8/10 and a 4/5

madness boy madness boy

O_o

What a touching story of how life comes full circle...
That was so heart warming

And then a 5 year old kid caps him.

Great movie man, i almost shat myself laughing